Dr. Rigoberto Rodríguez
Ced. Esp. 11793788 | Ced. Prof. 7932866
Dr. Rigoberto Rodríguez is a urologist in Tijuana certified by the Mexican National Council of Urology A.C. and member of the American Urological Association and the Mexican Society of Urology.
- Faculty of Medicine, UNAM.
- Internship in Ensenada, Baja California, General Hospital of Zone #8.
- Social Service in Todos Santos Baja California, Health Center – Ministry of Health.
- Specialty in Urology, UMAE, Hospital de Especialidades National Medical Center La Raza.
- Certified by the Mexican National Council of Urology, A.C.
Associations and Memberships
- American Urological Association.
- Mexican Society of Urology.
Training and Diplomas
- Practical Theoretical Course of Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery in Urological Cancer in August 2018, USC Institute of Urology.
- Ultrasound-guided Transrectal Prostate Biopsy Course, held at the Congress of the National Society of Graduate Urologists of the La Raza Medical Center, at Congress #28.
- Andrology Course, which was held at the Congress of the National Society of Graduate Urologists of the La Raza Medical Center, at Congress #28.
- Course of Penis Surgery (urethral stenosis and penile prosthesis), which was held at the Congress of the National Society of Graduated Urologists of the La Raza Medical Center, in Congress # 30.
- Stone Institute course, by Boston Scientific.
- Laparoscopic surgery and minimal invasion. To remove kidney tumors, for renal lithiasis, big stones in the ureter and ureteral reimplants.
- Percutaneous Nephrolithotripsy. It is used to carry out treatments for ureteral stenosis, bladder, ureteral or renal lithiasis. It is performed with the aid of a device called «flexible», which allows you to manipulate the kidney stones with X-ray controls.